What should I do to join the cannabis club?
- Сhoose the cannabis club which you decide to visit in our catalog or weed map.
- Press the “Apply for membership” button and fill in the fields of a form.
- Enter the correct name and surname (as it in your ID). You will get a reply message from the club.
- Go to the club; ring the doorbell and show a message which you receive at the reception desk.
- Show your ID to identify yourself as a legal adult (18+). Then, you complete a quick interview so the club can endorse you.
- Congratulations, now you a member of the cannabis social club!
What about the security of personal data, which I provide to a cannabis club?
You don’t have to worry about the safety of your personal data, clubs spend substantial funds to storage equipment and approach this issue with a great sense of responsibility. This data will not be disclosed to third parties or the government under no circumstances.
How do I know if the club is licensed?
Can I visit a cannabis club as a free guest, without registration?
No, you can’t, сannabis сlubs are open only to members. The closed nature of cannabis clubs is one of the key factors that permit сlubs to meet all the requirements of the Spanish Penal Code to operate without breaking the law.
Do cannabis clubs accept credit cards?
Always count only on cash when you’re going to visit the club. Some clubs accept cards technically, but you must always be prepared for refusal. Dealing with cash makes the club’s activity much more difficult to track or scrutinize.
Is there any possibility to get cannabis online?
Clubs don’t provide any services online. All you can do is choose a club and send a request for membership.
What products are represented in cannabis clubs?
On dispensaries of the most of the clubs, you can find: sensimilla; pre rolls; hashish; vape pens; different types of extracts: rosin, dry, ice, bho; as well as different types of edibles.
What if I do not like smoking, are there other ways?
You can choose different types of cannabis-infused food products such as cakes and cookies.
Do clubs provide smoking accessories?
Сlubs provide free rizla, bongs, grinders, and other smoking stuff. Don’t need to bring your own smoking devices, you will find everything you might need in place.
Is it permitted to smell or touch cannabis before I acquire it?
All strains and products club have will be presented to you at the dispensary. Budtender necessarily offers you to smell and touch everything he presents.
What is the difference between THC and CBD?
The main difference between these chemicals, if we talk about the effect on human, is that THC makes you feel high and CBD not.
What is the difference between cannabis strains?
Actually, it’s would be easier to list similarities between strains, than a differences. Because Cannabis strains differed in myriad respects: color, smell, taste, the type, and duration of effects. Budtender would gladly tell you about every aspect of any strain you would be interested in.
Indica or Sativa, what is a difference?
- Indica has a sedative effect on the human body, it brings complete bodily relaxation and peace of mind. It creates some kind of meditation condition. Indica is perfect for relaxing rest after a hard day’s work, relieving stress and nervous tension.
- Sativa has a cerebral affect on human. It causes an emotional outburst and reinforces the perception of the outside world. A positive attitude comes, the body overflows with energy. Sativa awakens creativity and activate communication skills. It can be used in the daytime to carry out routine work.
Why should not I mix cannabis and alcohol?
It’s not recommended to use alcohol and cannabis at the same time, because together they inhibit the central nervous system too much. You can just lose the ability to orientation in the environment and focus.